If you are a large volume customer with 50+ larger items, please contact us directly with details. These terms might not apply.
We offer free pickup services for businesses, schools, non-profit organization and government agencies that have at least five qualifying items.
- LCD Monitors
- Networking Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Printers, scanners, fax machines
- Household appliances like hair dryers, microwave ovens, toasters, fans, heaters, coffee makers, rice cookers, etc.
- Toner cartridges and ink cartridges
The minimum charge for pickups of less than five qualifying items is $50 and up. This rate is based on quantities of non-qualifying items and location.
In addition; if our minimum quantity requirement is satisfied, we can accept unlimited quantities of the following items at no cost:
Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, All Apple Products, Modems, Routers, Telecom Equipment, Test Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephones, iPhones, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, UPS/APC Battery Backups, All Backup Devices, Lead Acid Batteries, Power Supplies, Ballasts, Wires/Cables, Adapters, CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Components, Game Consoles, DVR, VCR, DVD, Audio Equipment, Projectors, Conferencing Equipment, Security Equipment, Cameras, CRT Televisions and Monitors, LCD TVs, Plasma TVs, LCD Monitors, Keyboards, Mice
Along with five qualified item, we can accept up to 6 desktop printers, fax machines or scanners at no cost. The charge for each additional unit is $10 each. We can accept up to 5 toner cartridges at no cost. The charge for each additional unit is $3 each.
Charges apply for the following items:
- Copy machines, plotters and large format printers – $100 each
- Small appliances, including coolers and small refrigerators – $50 each
- Server racks – $100
- Individual televisions – $50
Hard Drive & Data Destruction Service
- Per hard drive – Call for quote (Services include shredding, degaussing, and DoD wipe with complete certificate of destruction)
- Tape backups – $3 per unit (Includes magnetic degaussing)
- Per customer’s request, we can generate a detailed certificate of destruction with recorded serial numbers.
FLUORESCENT LIGHT & BATTERY RECYCLING SERVICES
- Fluorescent Light & Battery Recycling
- Fluorescent light tubes – $3 per pound
- Compact fluorescent bulbs – $6 per pound
- Alkaline household batteries – $3 per pound
Minimum charge for pickup of these items is $50. Per U.S. Department of Traffic regulations, light tubes and bulbs must be packaged in sealed boxes. Batteries must be packaged in sturdy sealed container. We cannot accept batteries open or broken cardboard boxes and plastic bags.
Items NOT accepted
We currently do not pick up large appliances, refrigerators, washer or dryers, furniture, hazardous materials, filing cabinets, other miscellaneous metals, some medical and dental equipment.
Why choose us?
- Our highly secured and structured recycling processes allow us to protect your data with our integrated security & tracking system.
- We can scan and log any item containing media storage devices (hard drives, LTO Tapes, and USB) into our tracking system before we pick them up.
- All items with media storage devices will be stored in sealed containers which are locked in box trucks that have a 24/7 GPS tracking system installed.
- The entire dismantling & destruction process is under 24-hour surveillance & video recorded.
- We can issue you certificate of recycling and certificate of destruction after your items are recycled.
- As our client, you are fully insured and covered by our comprehensive insurance, including but not limited to General Liability, Workers' Compensation & Auto Liability.
- We're reliable and punctual: We keep our appointments and will always call you 15 - 30 minutes before arrival.
- We follow a Zero-Land fill policy to ensure that all E-Waste is 100% recycled according to state and federal regulations. We process our Covered Electronic Waste (CEW) at an e stewards certified facility. All processing is done in California.
- We care: we strive for your 100% satisfaction; our team members are friendly & courteous at all times.