E-Waste Drive-through Drop Off
We are located at 1664 Watson Ct, Milpitas, CA 95035, turn right at the huge sign of Public Storage on Montague Expy, drive straight forward to end of Watson Ct and then turn left.
Open Mon-Fri 9 am to 5pm, Sat 9:30 am to 2pm, closed on major holidays. For e-Waste Drive-through drop off, no appointment needed, just drive in and our staff will unload for you.
We accept e-Waste from all California cities and towns.
We accept ALL following electronics Free of Charge (Any Type, Any Condition, Any Quantity, Free Recycling $0 Fee), We unload for you.
- CRT TVs, Plasma TVs, Rear Projection TVs, Flat Screen TVs, Broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Scrap Metal, Server Racks, Microwaves, BBQ Grills, Bicycles, Treadmill, Exercise Machines
- Laundry Appliances, Dish Washer, Water Heater Tank
If you are a large volume customer with 10+ larger items, please contact us directly with details. We will tailor out a "Wholesale" solution for you.
We charge a nominal fee for responsible disposal of following items:
- First 2 units free, $5 fee from 3rd unit: Home office Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders
- First box free, $10 to fill up a banker box- Used Toners/Cartridges, Small Household Appliances like hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Plastic Fans, Robot Vacuums
- $10 per unit- Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Large Vacuum Cleaners, Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, Wine Cooler, Wood Consoles
- $20 per unit- DLP TV (Digital Light Processing TV)---normally with triangle shape, not covered by CA State CEW Recycling Program
- $50 per unit, Floor Standing Copiers, Commercial Copy machines, plotters and large format printers more than 100 lbs
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
- Items containing liquid mercury: Thermometers, Thermostats, etc.
- Smoke Detectors: models that contain americium 241
- Bio Hazardous Waste, hazardous Medical Electronics
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers, please email or call us for a quote, we provide both pickup and drop off services. We accept all major credit cards and business checks.
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-898-8640.
Our list is currently increasing.