E-Waste Drop Off
We are located at 2127 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA 95112, north of the intersection of Monterey Hwy and Curtner Ave, and located behind Club Chicago.
Open Mon-Fri 9 am to 5pm, Sat 9:30 am to 2pm, closed on major holidays. For e-Waste Drive-through drop off, no need to make an appointment, just drive in and our staff will unload for you.
We accept ALL the following electronics FREE OF CHARGE (Any Condition, Any Quantity)
- All types TVs, Monitors, Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Car Batteries, Power Supplies
- Wire/Cables, Adapters
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Scrap Metal, Microwaves, Washing Machines, Cloth Dryers, BBQ Grills, Exercise Machines.
We accept ALL the following electronics FREE OF CHARGE with 40 lbs limit for each vehicle, after 40 lbs it is $0.50 per lb.
- Small Household Appliances like Vacuum Cleaners, Speakers, hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, CDs/DVDs, CD Players/Walkman, Heaters, Portable ACs, Fans, etc.
- Used Tonners, Cartridges.
- Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Fax Machines, Keyboards, Mouse, etc.
We do NOT accept:
Refrigerators & Freezers,
Mercury filled thermostats,
Smoke Alarms with radioactive isotopes
Household hazardous waste
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers, please email or call us for a quote, we provide both pickup and drop off services. We accept all major credit cards and business checks.
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-287-3292.
Our list is currently increasing.