E-Waste Drop Off
We are located at 2127 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA 95112, north of the intersection of Monterey Hwy and Curtner Ave, and located behind Club Chicago.
Open Mon-Fri 9 am to 5pm, Sat 9:30 am to 2pm, closed on major holidays. For e-Waste Drive-through drop off, no need to make an appointment, just drive in and our staff will unload for you.
We accept ALL the following electronics Free of Charge (Any Type, Any Condition, Any Quantity, Free Recycling $0 Fee)
- CRT TVs, Plasma TVs, Rear Projection TVs, Flat Screen TVs, Broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Small Scrap Metal, Server Racks, Microwaves, BBQ Grills, Bicycles
If you are a large volume customer with 20+ larger items, please contact us directly with details. These rates might NOT apply.
We charge a nominal fee for responsible disposal of the following items:
- $3 per lb- Alkaline Batteries
- $3 per unit- Used Toners/Cartridges. Fluorescent Light Tubes, Light/CFL Bulbs, Small Household Appliances like hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Fans, Tube lights, Robot Vacuums, Vacuum Cleaners
- $15 per unit- DLP TV, Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, AC Unit, Wine Cooler, Laundry Appliances, Dish Washer, Lawn Mowers, Water Heater Tank, Treadmill, Exercise Machines, Wood Consoles
- Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders, we take first 50 lbs free of charge, From 51 lbs, the rate is $0.40 per lbs
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
- Items containing liquid mercury: Thermometers, Thermostats, etc.
- Smoke Detectors: models that contain americium 241
- Bio Hazardous Waste, hazardous Medical Electronics
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers, please email or call us for a quote, we provide both pickup and drop off services. We accept all major credit cards and business checks.
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-898-8640.
Our list is currently increasing.