E-Waste Drop Off
We are located at 2127 Monterey Hwy, San Jose, CA 95112, north of the intersection of Monterey Hwy and Curtner Ave, and located behind Club Chicago.
Open Mon-Fri 9 am to 5pm, Sat 9:30 am to 2pm, closed on major holidays. For e-Waste Drive-through drop off, no need to make an appointment, just drive in and our staff will unload for you.
We accept ALL the following electronics FREE OF CHARGE (Any Condition, Any Quantity)
- All types TVs, Monitors, Screens purchased and used in California except DLP / Projector TVs
- DLP TVs are not covered electronics waste, please refer to the following link - http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/listservs/archive/MessageDetail.aspx?ListPostingID=16050
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Car Batteries, Power Supplies
- Wire/Cables, Adapters
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Scrap Metal, Microwaves, Washing Machines, Cloth Dryers, BBQ Grills, Exercise Machines.
We charge a nominal fee for responsible disposal of the following items:
- DLP / Projector TVs ($0.50/lb).
- Vacuum Cleaners ($10 each)
- Wooden Speakers, Woofers any dimension bigger than 12" ($20 each)
- Alkaline Batteries ($2 per lb)
- Fluorescent Light Tubes, CFL Bulbs ($5 each)
- Small Household Appliances like hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, CDs/DVDs, CD Players/Walkman, Heaters, Portable ACs, Fans, etc. ($0.50/lb).
- Used Tonners, Cartridges ($0.50/lb).
- Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Fax Machines, Keyboards, Mouse, First 50 lbs free of charge per vehicle, then $0.20/lb.
There are government funded programs to recycle Alkaline Batteries and light tubes, CFL Bulbs free of charge, please visit the following websites for more information:
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-287-3292.
Our list is currently increasing.