Electronic Recycling Drop Off
Free E-waste Drop Off in San Jose
Public Electronic Waste Recycling Drop Off
Green Ewaste is a ISO-Certified electronic recycling company serving San Jose and the Bay Area. We provide convenient, safe & responsible e-waste & electronic recycling drop off services to general public. You can drop off unwanted electronics to us at our Milpitas location for e-waste recycling in San Jose and the Bay Area. We offer cost free computer and TV disposal in San Jose and low-cost hard drive shredding services.
Open Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed on weekends and major holidays.
No appointment needed. You park, we unload. Come in and out in a few minutes, our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle.
We accept e-Waste from all California people.
Payment we accept: all major credit cards, business checks, cash, Paypal.
List of Items Accepted for Free:
- All types TVs, broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Gears, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment, Data Center Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, PCBs, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, TIVO, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
List of Items We charge for:
- $10 to fill up a Bankers Box® – (24 x 15 x 10 1⁄ 4″)- Small Household Appliances and Kitchen electronics such as hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Plastic Fans, Robot Vacuums, plastic speakers, Used Toners/Cartridges, Clocks, Walkman, CD, DVD, Software
- $10 fee per unit: Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Microwave, Home office Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders less than 30 lbs., Vacuum Cleaners
- $15 per unit: Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, Air Conditioners, Wood Consoles, Smoke Detectors, Thermostats
- $40 per unit, Floor Standing Copiers, Commercial Copy machines, plotters and large format printers more than 70 lbs.
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators, Washing machines, Dryers, Ice Makers, Compressors, Dishwashers
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers
Please text, email or call us for a quote 408 287 3292, firstname.lastname@example.org, we provide both pickup and drop off services for all types of batteries and light bulbs. We accept all major credit cards and business checks.
Partial List of Acceptable Items
Most of the items we accept are listed below. If your item is not listed, there is a chance we might accept it. If it contains wires, plugs, batteries or electricity still hooked up, we may be able to assist you. Email or call if you are uncertain.
If your item is not listed above, please email us or call our office at 1-408-287-3292.
Our list is currently increasing.