Ewaste Drop Off RECYCLING
Green Ewaste Recycling Center services the South Bay Area with free electronic waste disposal drop-off
GREEN EWASTE RECYCLING PROVIDES FREE*, EFFICIENT AND SIMPLE SOUTH BAY AREA DISPOSAL OF ELECTRONICS WITH ZERO LANDFILL POLICY
We accept MOST electronic items in any condition free of charge that can plug into outlets or run on batteries. No appointment needed. Drive-through service is available for customers. Come in and out in less than 2 minutes, our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle.
Open Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sat 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, closed on major holidays.
We accept e-Waste from all California cities and towns.
Green Ewaste Recycling Center is a ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Certified and California State approved E-Waste Processor (CEW ID: 109503). Our methods are in strict compliance with Cal Recycle, EPA, and DTSC guidelines pursuant to x66273.83.
List of Items Accepted for Free:
- CRT TVs, Plasma TVs, Rear Projection TVs, Flat Screen TVs, Broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Scrap Metal, Server Racks, Microwaves, BBQ Grills, Bicycles, Treadmill, Exercise Machines
- Laundry Appliances, Dish Washer, Water Heater Tank
List of Items We charge for:
- $10 to fill up a banker box (24 x 12 x 10 1⁄4″)- Used Toners/Cartridges, Small Household Appliances and Kitchen electronics like hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Plastic Fans, Robot Vacuums
- $10 fee per unit: Home office Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders less than 30 lbs
- $15 per unit- Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Large Vacuum Cleaners, Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, Wine Cooler, Wood Consoles
- $30 per unit- DLP TV (Digital Light Processing TV)—normally with triangle shape, not covered by CA State CEW Recycling Program
- $50 per unit, Floor Standing Copiers, Commercial Copy machines, plotters and large format printers more than 100 lbs
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
- Items containing liquid mercury: Thermometers, Thermostats, etc.
- Smoke Detectors: models that contain americium 241
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers
Partial List of Acceptable Items