Ewaste Drop Off RECYCLING
Green Ewaste Recycling Center services the South Bay Area with free electronic waste disposal drop-off
Green Ewaste Recycling Center provides Free, Fast, and Simple South Bay Area disposal of electronics with Zero Landfill Policy
We accept most electronic items in any condition free of charge that can plug into outlets or run on batteries. Free drive-through service is available for customers. Come in and out in less than 2 minutes, our friendly staff will unload the e-waste from your vehicle without a hassle.
Drop off your Silicon Valley Ewaste FREE OF CHARGE
We are located at 1664 Watson Court, Milpitas, CA 95035, turn right at the huge sign of Public Storage on Montague Expy, drive straight forward to end of Watson Ct and then turn left.
Open Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sat 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, closed on major holidays. For e-Waste Drive-through drop off, no appointment needed, just drive in and our staff will unload for you.
We accept e-Waste from all California cities and towns.
Green Ewaste Recycling Center is a ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Certified and California State approved E-Waste Processor (CEW ID: 109503 and EPA ID: CAR000249953). Our methods are in strict compliance with Cal Recycle, EPA, and DTSC guidelines pursuant to x66273.83.
We accept ALL following electronics Free of Charge (Any Type, Any Condition, Any Quantity, Free Recycling $0 Fee), We unload for you.
- CRT TVs, Plasma TVs, Rear Projection TVs, Flat Screen TVs, Broken OK, purchased and used in California
- Any kind Monitors and Screens purchased and used in California
- Laptops, Docking Stations, Notebooks, Kindles, iPads, Tablets
- Computers, PCs, Servers, Networking Equipment, Modem, Routers, Telecom Equipment
- Testing Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Credit card machines, Digital Cable Box
- Power Supplies, Electronic Meters, Electronic Motors, Transformers
- Cell Phones, Home and Office Telephone, Conferencing Equipment, Walkie Talkie
- UPS/APC, All Backup Devices, Auto Batteries, Forklift Batteries, Laptop Batteries, Cell phone Batteries
- Wire/Cables, Adapters, Chargers
- CPU, Memory, Hard Drives, Printed Circuit Board, Components, IC Chips & Other Misc. Computer Components
- Game Consoles, Xbox, Nintendo, Play Stations, Wii
- DVR, VCR, DVD/CD Roms, Video & Audio Equipment, Projectors, Virgin Toner Cartridges.
- Security Equipment, Cameras
- Scrap Metal, Server Racks, Microwaves, BBQ Grills, Bicycles, Treadmill, Exercise Machines
- Laundry Appliances, Dish Washer, Water Heater Tank
We charge a nominal fee for responsible disposal of following items:
- $5 fee per unit: Home office Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, Scanners, Shredders less than 30 lbs
- $10 to fill up a banker box- Used Toners/Cartridges, Small Household Appliances like hair dryers, toasters, blenders, heaters, coffee makers, juice makers, rice cookers, Plastic Fans, Robot Vacuums
- $15 per unit- Onsite Hard Drive Destruction, Large Vacuum Cleaners, Wooden Speaker, Water Coolers, Portable AC, Wine Cooler, Wood Consoles
- $20 per unit- DLP TV (Digital Light Processing TV)—normally with triangle shape, not covered by CA State CEW Recycling Program
- $50 per unit, Floor Standing Copiers, Commercial Copy machines, plotters and large format printers more than 100 lbs
Electronics We DO NOT Accept
- Fridges, Refrigerators
- VHS Tapes, 35mm Slides, Film Negatives, or Movie Film
- Items containing liquid mercury: Thermometers, Thermostats, etc.
- Smoke Detectors: models that contain americium 241
- Bio Hazardous Waste, hazardous Medical Electronics
Alkaline Batteries, light bulbs and LEDs
Residential customers, recycle FREE through county government Household Hazardous Waste Program, please visit the following websites for detailed information:
Business and corporate customers
Partial List of Acceptable Items