To Schedule A Pick-Up, Please Complete The Form Or Call 1-408-898-8640.
Pickups are FREE if you recycle 10+ qualifying items with us.
For less than 10 qualifying items, there will be a pickup fee.
Please fill out the form below for a quote:
List of qualifying items:
- Enterprise Networking Equipment
- Lab Testing Equipment
- TV(under 100 lbs)
Please be noted NOT all accepted items are qualifying items.
We accept some items with a fee to cover the cost for pickup and proper disposal.
Items accepted with a fee (fee could be waived or discounted if you recycle more qualifying items with us, please contact us for a quote):
- Big Volume Floor Standing Copiers
- Oversized Items and Items over 100lbs
- Printer/Fax Machine, Used Toner Cartridges, combined weight over 100 lbs
- Computers/Laptops/Desktops/Computer Parts
- Servers/Switches/Data Centers/Big Server Cabinets
- Stereo/Video Equipment/Testing Equipment/Lab Equipment
- Phones, Cell Phones, GPS Systems
- General Office Equipment: Scanners, Fax Machines, Printers, Paper Shredders, UPS Battery Back-ups, etc.
- Wires/Cables/Scrap Metal
- Ink Cartridges, Toner Cartridges, Cameras, Electronic Birthday Cards, and more!
Items NOT accepted
- Furniture, Chairs, Couches, etc.
- Hazardous Waste like Paint, Motor Oil, Sharps, Biohazardous Waste, etc.
- Medical Electronics Bodily contact devices such as Glucose Sensors
FLUORESCENT LIGHT & BATTERY RECYCLING SERVICES
We do pickup and disposal of fluorescent light bulbs, compact fluorescent light bulbs, and alkaline batteries, but charge for the transportation and disposal of these materials. Please contact us for pricing and details.
Why choose us?
- Our highly secured and structured recycling processes allow us to protect your data with our integrated security & tracking system.
- We can scan and log any item containing media storage devices (hard drives, LTO Tapes, and USB) into our tracking system before we pick them up.
- All items with media storage devices will be stored in sealed containers which are locked in box trucks that have a 24/7 GPS tracking system installed.
- The entire dismantling & destruction process is under 24-hour surveillance & video recorded.
- We can issue you certificate of recycling and certificate of destruction after your items are recycled.
- As our client, you are fully insured and covered by our comprehensive insurance, including but not limited to General Liability, Workers' Compensation & Auto Liability.
- We're reliable and punctual: We keep our appointments and will always call you 15 - 30 minutes before arrival.
- We follow a Zero-Land fill policy to ensure that all E-Waste is 100% recycled according to state and federal regulations. We process our Covered Electronic Waste (CEW) at an e stewards certified facility. All processing is done in California.
- We care: we strive for your 100% satisfaction; our team members are friendly & courteous at all times.