Why Green Ewaste Recycling
Servicing the South Bay Area with free electronic waste disposal drop-off and business ewaste pick-up
Committed to a Green San Jose Environment, we are a Certified Ewaste Recycling Center with a Zero Landfill policy
It’s not enough to just say that we are committed, we show it every day in our ewaste recycling efforts. By following state, federal, and international guidelines, we refurbish, repair and reuse electronics and computers to divert 10 million pounds of e-waste and metal scrap from landfills every year.
We care about our local South Bay Area community and work closely with schools and other non-profit organizations to help raise funds through e-waste collection events. We share 50% of the revenue generated from all e-waste collected.
Since August 2017, Green EWaste Recycling Center are ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certified. The ISO 14001:2015 standard is the latest and most rigorous standard for environmental management.
In order to achieve ISO14001:2015 certification, Green Ewaste has developed and implemented a series of practices and procedures, which make up a rigorous Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS).
Top reasons to choose Green EWaste Recycling Center for all your Electronic Waste Disposal
- Our highly secured and structured recycling processes allow us to protect your data with our integrated security & tracking system.
- We can scan and log any item containing media storage devices (hard drives, LTO Tapes, and USB) into our tracking system before we pick them up.
- All items with media storage devices will be stored in sealed containers which are locked in box trucks that have a 24/7 GPS tracking system installed.
- The entire dismantling & destruction process is under 24-hour surveillance & video recorded.
- We can issue you certificate of recycling and certificate of destruction after your items are recycled.
- As our client, you are fully insured and covered by our comprehensive insurance, including but not limited to General Liability, Workers’ Compensation & Auto Liability.
- We’re reliable and punctual: We keep our appointments and will always call you 15 – 30 minutes before arrival.
- We follow a Zero-Land fill policy to ensure that all E-Waste is 100% recycled according to state and federal regulations. We process our Covered Electronic Waste (CEW) at an e stewards certified facility. All processing is done in California.
- We care: we strive for your 100% satisfaction; our team members are friendly & courteous at all times.
Some of our satisfied Clients
Since 2005, we've worked with over 10,000 businesses located in the Silicon Valley to recycle their electronic waste responsibly.
Why Choose Green Ewaste Recycling Center
When it comes to San Jose electronic waste disposal, we are Free, Fast, and Simple!